ProButyrate- 120 cap
Butyrate or butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid that is a naturally occurring molecule in the body. Butyrate isButyrate:
- Is a major energy source for colon cells
- Has anti-cancer effects
- Increases mitochondrial activity
- Prevents toxins from crossing gut barrier
- Prevents activation of intestinal glucose production
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Increases energy expenditure by improving mitochondrial function, reducing obesity
- Increases intestinal barrier function with anti-inflammatory potential
- Protects against diet-induced obesity without necessarily causing a reduction in caloric intake (mediated through gut hormones)
- Increases the synthesis of leptin (which reduces appetite)
Deficiency of butyrate-producing bacteria in the gut has been linked to health problems such as:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), such as Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis
- Colorectal cancer
RIGHT IN THE GUT HEALTH: ProButyrate is a supplement using the purest possible Butanoic acid, unlike other Butyric supplements that use Butyric salt. Butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid believed to provide optimal benefit to the gastrointestinal tract
ABSORBABLE EFFICIENCY: ProButyrate uses Tesseract’s technology to offer higher bio-availability than many Butyric acid supplement capsules. Butyric acid has been scientifically shown to support and promote the health of the GI tract and microbiome.
PROVEN MOLECULES, OPTIMAL DELIVERY: Tesseract is using scientifically advanced technology to support patients struggling to restore their health in the modern world of compromised diets and environments. Our supplements are uniquely bioavailable.
Ingredients: CyLoc™ alpha dextrin fiber matrix Butyric acid complex 300 mg.*, high and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (sustained release), hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate, leucine, and plant amylase. *Stabilized Butyric acid as soluble, pure, individual free fatty acid in a hexadextrin matrix molecular trap compounded with DexKey™ release agent (patent pending, Al Czap, Czap R&D, licensed by Tesseract Medical Research, LLC). CyLoc™ and DexKey™ are trademarks of Tesseract Medical Research, LLC.